Saturday 3 March 2007

'ees not worf it!!! leave it, ee's not worf it!

There's been fun on the forums this week (I've been lurking again), and people have been chucking their toys out of the pram.

Problem is, the guys who've left have been the good ones. Well I've got one question:

WHY THE F*CK DO WE ALWAYS GIVE IN TO THE W*NKERS!

There's a few people on forums who seem only to be there to make people feel like sh*t. Which kinda says a lot about how they feel about themselves, but it has meant that the forums have lost some great contributors.

STAND UP TO THEM.

There is no other sphere of life where we would let them get away with it, so stand tall, tell it like it is, take the flak, and wait for the weak and stupid to crack and get personal.

As soon as they get personal, the moderators and admin can get rid of them straight away.

Now I don't sign petitions, I don't chuck my views about in the forums, cos I know that they could easily be taken out of context - which is why they're here. But I do feel that there are 2 kinds of people in the world:
Nice people, sometimes mistaken, sometimes misunderstood, but always stood up for.
and W*nkers - who need standing up to.

No comments: