Thursday 9 August 2007

Guaranteed pass driving courses

Why oh why do people think that these can exist.

Every other day I get someone trying to search for these winding up on my site.

Do they think that we can take the test for them? (Knowing some driving instructors even that wouldn't be guaranteed!)

In what way can we guarantee a test pass? Do they want a full moneyback guarantee if they fail? That's hardly going to happen, or people would deliberately fail, then take it again, saving themselves a grand or so.

I've had people ask me if they can buy a licence, if I can just "sign them off", and even if they can just prove that they've driven in their own country for so many years!

I was just undertaken by two people who had obviously been driving in another country for years today (foreign numberplates, left hand drive, luggage completely obscuring the rear view) - and they were still driving as though they were in another country - psychotic, stupid and completely illegal I suspect.

Well there is one way you can guarantee a pass:
Drive how you've been taught.

It really is as simple as that.

No comments: